Friday, July 2, 2010

The Beginning...

Normally diaries are suppose to be all secretive and what not...at least that's what I've heard...never been able to keep up with one long enough to find out...and besides...I'm a REBEL! So I'm opening up my diary, my secrets, my fears, my randomness for all of you to see...

This is the beginning of something....of what? I'm really not sure if I be completely honest...

...maybe the beginning of an outlet for me...an open door for you to enter into my simple world. *smiles big* I hope you enjoy this journey...from here on out it's me, you, and God...

...Now before I get started in my ranting I would like to let you know that I appreciate you for reading this blog. The only reason I've considered doing this is because people have ask me to and since I've been a bit ghost lately I hope this can help me stay connected until things slow down...

I know a few of you insisted that I do a video blog(vlog)instead of a blog *coughs* Chozyn Boy *cough cough* Joe *cough*...*clears throat*excuse me lol...but for now I think this is the best outlet...however I will try to incoporate both in this blog...

...Moving onnnnn...ok so where do I go from here?

...a little about me I guess....


I'm a pretty random person so I'm sure these blogs will in no way be structured (if you haven't notice already)...I hope you're cool with that?....cool?...cool!

And, well like I said before...this world of mine is pretty simple...however I have a pretty complex mind...so you'll probably read all kind of "crazies" on this blog...just warning you...

Um let's see...what else??...Oh..I LOVE PIE!! haha random right? No but really...I am a pie connoisseur! Apple is my favorite pie...and my friends know a slice of pie can easily brighten my day...weird..I know lol...I sometimes get offended when people say they don't like pie (especially apple)...ok let me be honest...I ALWAYS get offended when someone says the don't like pie...not that serious..I know but I'm working on that...pray for a me...HA!



...that looks amazing...See, now what's not to like? lol anyway...moving onnnnnnnnn


I know this may be our first time meeting...but since I'm openning up my life all willy nilly and what not I might as well tell you all this too...*breathes* I have a confession to make...

...I am completely head over heels in love with Jesus Christ...yea yea I said it! And I'm not ashame! It just seems like He consumes me...like every single part of me wants to please Him and make Him smile...now like everyone else...I fail at that sometime but it's SUPER refreshing to know He's down for giving us another chance even when we jack everything up...so kudos to Him! Go God! lol

Now before we go any further and you read anymore of my diaries, let me set the record straight...now I know you seen ProVerbs and expected to read something deep...um yea...I'm not that girl... I don't walk around with my figure on my temple looking all deep and what not lol...

I do believe God has and is continuing to impart into me wisdom, knowledge, understanding...well read Proverbs 1ch and you'll know where I'm going with this lol...but I am a fun loving girl, who enjoy randomness and MUCH laughter.... so in understanding that God has called me to be Proverbs (for that I'm SUPER grateful) ....trust me when I tell you that He still has a bit of work to do in developing me to walking in that calling...but hey it's a love journey...it's about growth...so if you're down to walk it out with me...I'll be glad to have you

With that said...again thank you for reading my diary and joining me in this love journey...I pray God continues to lead you and I in our walk as we trust Him with our lives...

Proverbs 3:5-6
"5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart,and lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."



Heart's Love...

ProVerbs

P.S. All readers please comment & give me feedback...it's the only way I'll know if people are reading...thanks! :)

4 comments:

  1. Loved it VERBY! (even though i woulda preferred a Video Blog lol) lookin forward to more...keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for reading and commenting!...
    Joe: Soon enough my friend lol...
    Jenelle: Thanks for reading sis...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED IT! You're hilarious and your transparency is much appreciated! Keep writing!

    P.S. I love apple pie too

    ReplyDelete